Sunday, September 23, 2012

Little Clam and Black Pearl

"mom, where are you?"
"I'm here sweety? what happen?"
"mom, I feel bad now. can I take some rest?"
"you may sweet heart. here, lay down your head on my lap". a little clam lay her head on her mother's lap.
"how do you feel now sweety? do you feel comfortable now?" said her mother to the little clam.
"yea mom, I think I can be strong now". the little clam begins to shed her tear, she weeps and weeps and weeps and her mother now why did she weep and weep all the time.
"I can be strong, I can be strong, mom". she weeps again and again but she never complain even once.
***
day by day...
time passes, little clam's mother grow older and older. she understand that her life may no longer again. and the time she has been living for many years full of the pain that she feel for her daughter--little clam.
"sweety, I know I may not life longer than you. but please allow me to lighten your burden." said she to the little clam.
"mom, please don't say a hurtful word as you just said. you will live longer than I am, you much more look younger for your real age and much more healthy than the other people. I can see it much more clear than the other, mom". said she in her heavy pain.
mother gives her very sweet smile, smile that can make anybody swaps every thing to see that smile. a smile that can make a desperate little clam be strong again.
"listen my dear little clam, you're my only daughter that will get a great pride on your patience. you're my only daughter that will be the chosen one. you're my only daughter that dispose to survive on your pain. you're my only daughter that able to bear three grain of sand that finally will be a precious pearl." said she with a wide smile.
"pearl? the great pearl mom?", she feel such a shock feeling.
"aye, my precious daughter."
"but how? how it happens to me, mom?", said she again.
"anyone that can bear with all her heart and the patience of three grain of sand, and who can bear all the pain of it without any willing to end her life because of the sand, she will become the most precious clam that can yield the most precious treasure of the see--the pearl-- and you, with your patience and sincerity, you bear the sand and not very long time from now on, the pearl will be in your shell". 
"subhanallah, it's the most delighted witting all over my life, mom. it makes me could be stronger".
"yes, my little clam. it's the great blessing from Allah".
***
hearing very delighted witting makes the little clam prays more and more. she often being found by her mother was sitting and kneeling with tears rait her whole body, even the tears also rait the place where the three grain of sand are being processed to be the pearl.
and today, as usual, she is also kneeling and praying, but she never get up from her prostration again. it means the sand was completely transform to be pearl.
"my daughter, may Allah lifts your degree to the highest level". the mother opens the shell and found a black pearl inside----
"subhanallah ,,!! a black pearl. the most precious of the precious pearl ever. my daughter, Allah very loves you, He very loves you. the sand, the sand, it is not only change to be precious white pearl but it changes to be the most precious of the precious pearl---the black pearl. it'a all because your patien, sincerity to bear the pain that is caused by the three grain of sand in your shell."
subhanallah..!! 
subhanallah..!!  
subhanallah..!!  

inspire from a little clam's life. hope, you can get the moral value from this story. may Allah blesses you always.

4 comments: